Monday, April 2

It's Monday What Are You Reading? (#27)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!


Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris *For Review*

Finished!


Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter *For Review*
Untouched (Denazen #1.5) by Jus Accardo
Burn Bright (Night Creatures #1) by Marianne de Pierres
Shimmerspell (Shimmer Trilogy #1) by Kimberly Spencer
Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt *For Review*
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton

Up Next!


Ashes Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Double Clutch (Brenna Blixen #1) by Liz Reinhardt *For Review*

Photobucket

Currently Reading!


Betrayal (The Descendents #1) by Mayandree Michel
Poison Kissed (Shadowfae Chronicles #3) by Erica Hayes

Finished!


Into the Unknown (Holloway Pack #1.5) by JA Belfield
My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves #1) by Amanda Hocking
Opression (Children of the Gods #1) by Jessica Therrien
Yesterday by CK Kelly Martin

Up Next!


Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Wolf's Bane by Judith Post *For Review*

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVED Pure.
    And the Ashes Ashes cover looks coolio. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Pure, I am so looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you think of Everneath? I can't wait to read that! Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment