Sunday, April 22

In My Mailbox (#40)

Photobucket



Books Mentioned:

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth*
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum**
Scarlet by A.C Gaughen***
Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful #2) by Yvonne Woon****

Thanks To:

*Harper Colling Publishing
**Little Brown (ATOM) Publishing
***Bloomsbury Publishing
****Usbourne Publishing

I will be adding the next one in with my On My Kindle post on Wednesday as it's an e-book but I'm so excited I have to add it here as well.


Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

OMG *squeeeeaaaaaaaalllllllll*
A special thank you to Entangled Publishing and Misa Ramirez for letting me review this. It was freaking EPIC! I read it in less than a day. Unput-downable. I hope to have my review up sometime tonight.

Photobucket


Books Mentioned:

Firewalker (Stormwalker #2) by Allyson James
The Calling (Darkness Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong
Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the Euro cover for Insurgent it is so pretty. I also really want to read Scarlet and Until I Die.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Insurgent because I just finished Divergent and I loved it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay, I think ALL your IMM's should be filmed with such passion. You've right cheered me up this afternoon. :o)

    I'm still jealous, though. :o)

    I still have to read Darkness Rising 1, Lolita. I should. I loved the other trilogy of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a couple in common :)
    Scarlet was a good read and insurgent, of I haven't said before, is amazing! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I really want to try reading an Allyson James book. Great books - I want to steal a couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. KAY!!

    You finally got Onyx! YAY! I saw on twitter that you got it and was super happy for you :D <33 And you got Insurgent and Until I Die! Super awesome mailbox :) I hope you love all the books you got :)

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment