Thursday, April 26

Cover Reveal: Pyxis and Alight

Hey guys,
So I have a cover reveal for everyone today and I couldn't be more excited about taking part. It's for the Pyxis Series by the incredible KC Neal.
I got an ARC of the first book last year and let me tell you it is a Must-Read. It's incredible and I am so excited for Alight. Well with the cover of Alight, Pyxis is getting a brand-new cover.
I didn't know how I felt about it at first because I adored the other cover. It was stunning!
BUT
I love this cover too it's so pretty.
So what do you think?




Blurb:

Corinne lives an average teenage life working at her dad’s cafe, hanging out with her best friend, and trying to forget a falling-out with her almost-boyfriend Mason. Then she discovers she and Mason are haunted by the same dreams of a dark force that consumes everything in its path. Pursued by shadowy figures and a dangerous woman with secrets from the past, Corinne must find out who her grandmother really was. In her quest to unravel her family’s history, she learns she is destined to protect this world--and the dark world of her dreams. She races to find the answers she seeks before her nightmares break free.


I loved this book so much! AND Pyxis is free, yes you heard me FREE, on Kindle today and tomorrow. Well what are you waiting for? Go grab a Copy.


So what do you think? It's so beautiful isn't it? So if you have a Kindle go grab a copy because this book is incredible.

So... Now to the part I've been waiting for since last year! The cover of the sequel Alight.
Well here you go
*drumroll please*



Blurb:
When Corinne learns who the second Guardian is, she must find a way to make peace with the last person in the world she wants to deal with. As she struggles, her nemesis unleashes an otherworldly evil, and a mysterious illness strikes Corinne’s friends. Faltering under the weight of her destiny, Corinne escapes to the dream world. There, she meets Zane, an Australian guy with a hot accent and a revelation that binds them together and alters the path of Corinne’s life. She throws herself into fighting for everything she loves, but just as she’s certain she will prevail, she’s robbed of what she needs most. 


Alight is due for release: July 27, 2012

There are no words explaining how excited I am for this book. I adored Pyxis and can't wait to see what happens.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kayleigh! <3

    I absolutely LOVE your blog re-design by the way - having some major blog envy right now!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this one yet Kay, so yes to the TBR stack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning this have to thank you! :)
    -Harshini

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment