Friday, February 17

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge


Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews have come up with this amazing idea for a challenge happening in March. The aim is to read as many review books that you have whether e-books or hard-copies.
I am overrun with review books, I have so many so I am definitely participating in this challenge.

It runs from March 1st to March 31st and sign-ups are open until March 15th.
See Books Biscuits and Tea or Nyx Book Reviews for more details.

I will post the list of my review books when the challenge is started.

~ Kayleigh

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining us! :) It'll be fun! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for joining. ^^ Looking forward to see what books you'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea and can't wait for the challenge to start! Such a great motivation. :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get a move on with this too... but I don't want to force myself coz it would drive me nuts. I need my own books that I actually want to read to keep my sanity.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment