Sunday, February 19

In My Mailbox (#31)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

Kayleigh's IMM




Forbidden (Demon Trappers #2) by Jana Oliver (For Review)*
Forgiven (Demon Trappers #3) by Jane Oliver (For Review)*
Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V Snyder**

The Amazing Jen @ At Random went to a signing with Maria V Snyder and got me Touch of Power signed along with these very awesome bookmarks. So a huuuuuuuuge thank you goes to Jen <3 


Kayleigh's Thanks:

*MacMillan UK Publishers
**Jen @ At Random

Lolita's IMM


Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V Snyder

E-Books



Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by EL James
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by EL James
Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by EL James
Blood Rites (Grey Wolves #2) by Quinn Loftis
Children of the Gods (Chosen #1) by Monica Millard*

Lolita's Thanks:

*Nightly Reading Blog

What's In Your Mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. You got some really awesome books this week! I've heard good things about the Fifty Shades series and really need to get to the second book of the Demon Trappers series.

    Enjoy these and have a lovely week! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Touch of Power, and well, basically anything that Maria Snyder writes!
    I have to start reading the Demon Trappers series at some point soon, I love the sound of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh some amazing books! I hope you'll enjoy them all!I really need to try the fifty shades series.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both got some great books this week! :D

    Yay for Touch of Power and Swag!! :D

    Hope you both enjoy your new reads!

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Touch of Power it looks so good. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. kay! the demon trapper's series is SO AWESOME, FANTASTIC, CRAZY GOOD!!! :) & I will be getting on the 50 shades series ASAP :) just thought that you should know I LOVE Ms. Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment