Monday, February 20

Cover Reveal: Hidden (Firelight #3)

I have always been a huge fan of the covers for the Firelight trilogy I think they are beautiful. Well they are nothing compared to the cover of the third one. I am blown away by how stunning it is.

I really like this series, I read Vanish recently and I cannot wait for this book to see how it all ends. Well now I've seen the cover for the final book I can't wait even more.

You wanna know why I'm blabbing on so much?
Here's why........


Isn't it gorgeous? I am so in love with this cover and I cannot wait to get it so it can sit proudly on the shelf with the other two. This is without a doubt one of the series that have the best covers. They are just stunningly beautiful.
I mean look how gorgeous they all look together?




Seriously how gorgeous are they? I love love love these covers, they are beautiful.
My eyes are stinging at the beauty :P

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. hehehehe you've read the first 2 right?? cuz you know, they are like THE BESTEST!!! :) and yes, the cover is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really gorgeous cover!
    Whenever I see this series featured on a blog, I'm reminded that I. Still. Haven't. Read. It. :( Definitely need to do that sometime soon. Aaaah, my poor to-read list is waaayy too long. :D

    Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carina, what are you waiting for? It's brilliant. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty :)
    p.s.http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2012/02/captcha-nightmare-attention-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. All 3 of the covers are just so perfect. It's like the books came to life on the cover. Perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment