Monday, January 23

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#19)


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

*Click on Book Covers to add on Goodreads

Currently Reading!


Working Stiff (Revivalist #1) by Rachel Caine (For Review)

Finished!





Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout (ARC)
Die For Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum
Shift (The Protector #2) by M.R Merrick (ARC For Review)

Up Next!





Hide & Seek (Games of Zeus #1) by Aimee Laine (For Review)
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver

What are you reading this week?
~Kayleigh~

3 comments:

  1. I still have to read Die for Me, but already read Delirium and didn't love it much, I'm afraid. Can't wait to see what you think. ;)

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your week of reading theres some books on your list that I still have to read so will be looking out for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I read Die For Me and I loved it! can't wait to read the second book in the series. This week I'll be reading Dreaming of Mr. Darcy and Tiger's Curse.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment