Monday, January 9

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#18)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
I haven't done a It's Monday post in a few weeks so here are the books I read over Christmas and New Year.

Currently Reading!


Die For Me (Revenents #1) by Amy Plum

Finished!




Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
Mockingbird by Kathryn Erksine
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful #2) by Yvonne Woon
Bumped (Bumped #1) by Megan McCafferty


Up Next!





Working Stiff (Revivalist #1) by Rachel Caine
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know whether to read Working Stiff as part of my zombie challenge, I'll look out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Delirium tbr so I will be looking out for your review of it

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment