Sunday, January 22

In My Mailbox (#29)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

*I was going to do a IMM video this week but I have been sick so if I get any books next week I'll do a video combining the books.


Books Bought:

Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Books Gifted:

Divergent by Veronica Roth*
Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unappreciated by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unreturnable by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Uneasy by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unworthy by Mary Janice Davidson**
Undead and Unwelcome by Mary Janice Davidson**

*Thank you Harper Collins UK!
**Thank You Mist @ Bookaholics Book Club!

Kindle Books for Review!



What did you get in your mailbox?

5 comments:

  1. A huge amount of books you got this week hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read Divergent! I love the new cover - it's got some gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Divergent. And that other series you acquired intrigues me. I'll have to look it up!

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the Betsy Taylor series, hope you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you’re worried about re-gifting (hint, hint) don’t be…. I love the Undead Series by MJ Davidson… you can ship this right over the pond to me states side… HAHAHA! Hope you enjoy I still have to read the latest! The humor is laugh out loud funny…. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment