Sunday, January 15

In My Mailbox (#28)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Story Siren.




Books Bought:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking
Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer
Wither (Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Witch in Winter (Winter Trilogy #1) by Ruth Warburton
Fated (Fated #1) by Sarah Alderson

Review Books:

India Dark by Kirsty Murray*

Books Gifted:

A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle #1) by Libba Bray**
The Hunt (Dark Touch #2) by Amy Meridith**
The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa***
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa***
The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa***

Books Loaned:

Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout***

Thanks To:

*Templar Publishing
**Lindsey @ Lindsey's Bookshelf
***Donna @ Book Passion for Life

2 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot of books this week! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the rest of the Iron Fey series. I've read The Iron King but thats it. I hope you enjoy everything else you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment