Sunday, January 8

In My Mailbox (#27)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.
*No IMM Video today as I only got 3 books.


Books Mentioned:

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #1) by Kresley Cole
Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura #1) by Jonathan Maberry
Incarceron (Incarceron #1) by Catherine Fisher

That's it for this week.
Don't forget to vote in the poll on the side bar           ---------------->
What book would you like to see reviewed next? The winning book will be my next read!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. That's a great bunch of books; I'm definitely looking forward to hear what you think of them. :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me I must really get to Rot and Ruin very soon! Great books!

    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read Incarceron! I have book 3 and 4 in my TBR of this Kresley COle series. I hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, A Hunger Like No Other is soooo good. I love her IAD series!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment