Tuesday, January 3

Cover Reveal: UK Divergent & Insurgent


When I checked my email this evening I had one from Harper Collins UK with the UK cover reveal of the new Divergent and Insurgent.

So first the new UK Cover for Divergent:


When I first saw this cover I thought, I don't like it as much as the original cover. It doesn't really fit the story. Divergent doesn't really scream PINK at me but the more I look at it the more I like it. I love the three birds, that fits amazingly well for the storyline and I like that the buildings in the background are the same as on the original cover. Now I really like it and I definitely want to get these new covers, they are super pretty.

So you're wondering what does the Insurgent cover look like, right?
Well I'll tell you, or rather show you...

*drumroll please*


Do you love it? I love it! It's beautiful. Come one, it's my favourite color and I just think it's stunning. I still think the original cover fit better with the storyline but I love these covers, they are beautiful and I will totally be getting these to have on my shelf :)

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. They are really pretty, and I love them, but I doubt much is going to beat the original covers, I agree with you, they fit the storyline and are gorgeous... but so are these haha!

    -Kate
    Nomalicious Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the birds.. but I still think the fire thingy really matches the story.. and the whole feel of the book feels better. This could be any other book, but the original cover is like: this is Divergent

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love them (: I found your blog thru goodreads making connections group and now I'm following. :) I also love this book btw.


    ♥ Book nerds are pretty too

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment