Tuesday, January 17

Cover Reveal: Eternal

I  have an awesome cover to show you guys today and I love this cover. It's so beautiful and I canonot wait to read thiss series.
Are you ready for the awesomeness?


Isn't it beautiful? I have this series on my kindle and I seriosly can't wait to start it. It sounds amazing and Julie is a good friend of mine so I know I will love her work.
So you wanna know what it's about right?

Well I can also share with you the blurb.




An unmarried woman living in a house of men breeds hearsay and lore. If only the villagers knew the truth.



It’s not Jem Stonehouse’s marital status that brings unwanted strangers to town. Rather, it’s that she is the only female werewolf in existence — a prize to any pack.



Sean Holloway, the love of Jem’s life, has gone to great lengths to protect her. As a new attack becomes imminent, Sean realizes he must take greater measures with Jem’s safety or risk losing her forever.



His first task must be to marry her, but a force greater than the largest werewolf stands in his way.



Her mother.

It sounds great right?
I can't wait.

*Thanks to Julie for letting me be a part of this cover reveal

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh this cover is very beautiful!! Great pick...the book sounds great too :) Thanks for sharing this cover...I am a total cover whore LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the help, Kay. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks, LB. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven' heard of this series before, but I'm definitely intrigued now. Thanks for sharing!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful & I also think you should go see this cuz you got an award from me today :)
    http://magluvsya03.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/im-back-and-im-way-behind/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment