Tuesday, November 22

Teaser Tuesday (#1)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
Anyone can join in!

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
5. Share the Title and Author too so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Thorn Queen (Dark Swan #2) by Richelle Mead






"I felt every emotion in the world. And when I suddenly ripped the air from the room and used it to smash a vase against the wall I couldn't say if it was because of Dorian or Kiyo."
p264.


3 comments:

  1. Wow... Nice tease Here's mine

    P/S I'm following you =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, great choice of teaser!

    Here's mine:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

    TToria
    xo
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ps new follower too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I haven't read this series, but it looks like I should check it out!

    Teaser Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment