Tuesday, November 15

New Hunger Games Cover

After seeing the trailer for Hunger Games yesterday, my Hunger Games obsession is officially back. If I didn't have so many review books to get through I wouldn't hesitate to put down the book I am reading and re-read all 3 books.
Haven't seen the trailer check it out below.



So imagine how excited I got when I found out that in the UK they are re-releasing the books with new 'adult' covers. I was never a huge fan of the UK covers I thought they were a bit weird so now I want to get these ones so bad. They are so beautiful





I absolutely love these covers I think they are absolutely beautiful and I love that the covers have the same symbol as on each of the original US covers. 
The only thing I am sad about it that they are Paperback. I would love these covers in Hardback. 
Here's to hoping they bring them out in HB too.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my God those covers are gorgeous. Do you know when they are being released?

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment