Monday, November 14

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#12)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

This week It's Monday.... will be a little bigger than usual as I totally forgot to post it last week. So these are the books I read in the last 2 weeks, what I am currently reading and what I plan to read next.

Currently Reading!


Angel Fire (Angel #1) by LA Weatherly (For Review)

Finished!



 




All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin
Shadowlander (Shadow Sisters #1) by Theresa Meyer
Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hushed by Kelley York
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Boys That Bite (Blood Coven #1) by Mari Mancusi

Up Next!





Stake That (Blood Coven #2) by Mari Mancusi
Girls That Growl (Blood Coven #3) by Mari Mancusi

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment