Tuesday, November 15

Cover Reveal: Night Demon (Night #2)


The cover for the second book in the Night series by Lisa Kessler, Night Demon has finally been revealed. 

First, it all started with Book 1: Night Walker!


I loved this book, I thought it was such a great book and start to what it looking up to be a fab series. I was lucky enough to be a part of Lisa's Street Team for Night Walker and I am delighted to be a part of the Street Team for Night Demon as well so expect lots of up-to-date info about the upcoming book 2.

If you haven't already read Night Walker, I strongly suggest going to pick it up.
Still unsure, Check out my spoiler-free review HERE.....

You will not be disappointed.........


Now the story continues in Book 2: Night Demon

And I can exclusively reveal the cover

...................................



Isn't it beautiful, I can't wait to get this on my shelf to go with the first one Night Walker. I love this cover, it's beautiful and I cannot wait to read this book. 
I cannot wait to read Night Demon and I should have the blurb up for you as soon as I get the email from Lisa. I think we are expecting the blurb within a week or two.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Night Demon cover Kayleigh!!! :)

    Can't wait for you to read this book!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cover is awesome :D I blogged about it as soon as she revealed it! lol #obsessed

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment