Wednesday, November 16

Affiliates Links

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to do a quick post to mention that there are now 4 links on my blog that refer you to online shopping sites:

The Book Depository .CO.UK
The Book Depository .COM
Amazon .CO.UK
Amazon .COM

I have added these links in the hope that some of you will use them when you are going to buy anything from any of those sites.
If you buy anything from those sites after clicking one of the links on this site I will get some commission from the sales.
All of the commission that I receive will be saved up to provide you will more INTERNATIONAL giveaways,
So please make use of the links on the right hand bar.


Thank you guys and I hope to have enough for a giveaway soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment