Thursday, September 22

The Time Will Come (#12)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.

The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!



Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms #1) by Kristin Cashore


I bought this book so long ago and have heard such amazing things. I still haven't read it and I can't wait to read after friends have read it and loved it.



From Goodreads:
Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eight—she’s a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the king’s thug.

When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change. She never expects to become Po’s friend. She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Grace—or about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away . . . a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.

With elegant, evocative prose and a cast of unforgettable characters, debut author Kristin Cashore creates a mesmerizing world, a death-defying adventure, and a heart-racing romance that will consume you, hold you captive, and leave you wanting more.


4 comments:

  1. READ READ READ! Oh, and that's weird, you're the second one (Down the Rabbit Hole) also did Graceling. THIS IS AN AWESOME BOOK! KATSA AND PO ARE THE BEST! So is Fire, and I can't wait for Bitterblue!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?
    I've had it for soooo long. I really need to read it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this sitting on my shelf for three months now and haven't picked it up either. And I really don't know why because I've heard so many good things as well. :D

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this sounds awesome!
    Another blog also had this as The Time Will Come and would love to see both your thoughts on this one! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment