Thursday, September 15

The Time Will Come (#11)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.



The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


Ill Wind (Weather Wardens #1) by Rachel Caine

I bought this series after reading Rachel's other series The Morganville Vampires, which I absolutely loved. I have the first 6 or 7 in this series and I still have to read the first one, I hope to read this series soon as I absolutely love Rachel's books and she is one of my favourite UF authors.



From Goodreads:

First in the new Weather Warden series... 


Joanne Baldwin is a Weather Warden. Usually, all it takes is a wave of her hand to tame the most violent weather. But now, she's trying to outrun another kind of storm: accusations of corruption and murder. So, she's resorting to the very human tactic of running for her life... 


Her only hope is Lewis, the most powerful warden known. Unfortunately, he's stolen not one but three bottles of Djinn-making him the most wanted man on earth. Still, she's racing hard to find him-before the bad weather closes in fast...


8 comments:

  1. I've got this one at home to read, it looks really good :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds very interesting. :) I've heard good things about that series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through Books for Company's linky! I read this one a few months ago and it was really good! You won't look at the weather in the same way afterwards though haha! It becomes an ominous enemy!! :P

    I have followed you by the way, and I would really appreciate if you would follow me back! And please do take a look at my The Time Will Come post :)
    Dani - http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys,
    I can't wait to start it, I have most of them so hopefully I'll read the whole series soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Rachel Caine but I'm like this with The Vampire Academy. I have all the books but haven't gotten to read them yet. Hope you get to yours soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this whole series but haven't read any of them yet. Hopefully soon- these look like great books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amber definitely read Vampire Academy its awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't ever read a book by Rachel!
    So will one day, not sure if this is my thing or not though.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment