Tuesday, September 20

Obsidian Excerpt

Last week I posted the cover of Jennifer L. Armentrout's new nover Obsidian.
Well now here is an exclusive excerpt.



Eyes still on me, he tipped his desk forward even further. "Guess what?"
"What?"
"I checked out your blog."
Oh. Dear. Baby. Jesus. How did he find it? Wait. More importantly was the fact that he hadfound it. Was my blog now googleable? That was awesome sauce with an extra heaping of sauce. "Stalking me again, I see. Do I need to get a restraining order?"
"In your dreams, kitten." He smirked. "Oh wait, I'm already starring in those, aren't I?"
I rolled my eyes. "Nightmares, Daemon. Nightmares."

Want to read it?????
Well why not pre-order it?




1 comments:

  1. This is a very lovely little excerpt. I'm really looking forward to this! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment