Sunday, September 4

New Weekly Meme - Coming Soon

I've been thinking of starting a new weekly meme, which won't really have a certain day to post it on but I will post one every week.
I'm going to start a meme called My Top 5 this is where I will post my top 5 books in certain categories.


I want your ideas of which categories I can do.
Some I have been thinking of doing are:-


Urban Fantasy
Paranormal Romance
Chic Lit
Dystopian
Fantasy
Vampire
Werewolf
Fae
Angel
Zombie
Adult
YA


so what categories can you come up with?


Also would you like to see it written or videos?

3 comments:

  1. How about Steampunk? That's an up and coming genre right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I notice you have werewolf/vampire listed separately, but how about a Versus category where the focus of the story is age old war/hostility between two races?

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment