Sunday, September 4

In My Mailbox (#14)


There is no IMM video this week as I only have 4 books and it takes a really long time to edit the video so I thought there was no point when the video would only be about 3 minutes.
Since I am currently taking part in Project 10 I have not bought any books at all. All 4 books I received this week are on loan from friends on Goodreads.


Books

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles from Lindsey @ Lindsey's Bookshelf
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay from Emily @ The Book Geek
The Girl Who Was On Fire from Emma @ BelleBooks
Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey from Emma @ BelleBooks

E-Books



Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton - received at a RAK from Tynga @ Tynga Reviews

Thanks to all the bloggers who lent me their books this week and thank you to Tynga for sending me the great RAK

3 comments:

  1. Great books for you this week! Both, Juliet Immortal and Blood Magic are on my to-read list as well and therefore I'm looking forward to what you think of those. :)

    Enjoy your new books,
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. I got Juliet Immortal and Blood magic last week but haven't read them yet, and so jealous about Bleeding Hearts- love this series! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment