Wednesday, September 7

Cover Reveal: Touch of Power


Maria V Snyder, author of the Study Series has a new series coming out soon called the Healer series. Both the US and the UK covers have been revealed for the first novel in the Healer series, Touch of Power.

                               US Cover                               UK Cover



From Goodreads:
Laying hands upon the injured and dying, Avry of Kazan assumes their wounds and diseases into herself. But rather than being honored for her skills, she is hunted. Healers like Avry are accused of spreading the plague that has decimated the Territories, leaving the survivors in a state of chaos.

Stressed and tired from hiding, Avry is abducted by a band of rogues who, shockingly, value her gift above the golden bounty offered for her capture. Their leader, an enigmatic captor-protector with powers of his own, is unequivocal in his demands: Avry must heal a plague-stricken prince—leader of a campaign against her people. As they traverse the daunting Nine Mountains, beset by mercenaries and magical dangers, Avry must decide who is worth healing and what is worth dying for. Because the price of peace may well be her life...

I think this book sounds really good. I am yet to read a book by this author but I do own books in all of her previous 3 series so hopefully I will get to read them soon.

What do you think? Do you want to read this?
Which cover do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. I love Maria Snyder's books- this will be an auto buy book for me. I hope you get a chance to read Poison Study soon, it is one of my favourite books of all time.
    I think I prefer the US cover of Touch of Power because I love the colours in it, but the UK cover is more in keeping with the rest of the UK covers for the other series.
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. I love both but with me having all the UK covers I love that it's keeping them looking similar

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment