Friday, September 2

August 2011 Round Up

I decided to start doing a monthly round up letting you know what books I read this month and which was my favourite book and book cover.


This month I read:

Night Walker by Lisa Kessler | Firelight by Sophie JordanLucy in the Sky by Paige Toon | Exiled by M.R. Merrick | Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon | Deadline by Mira Grant | Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles | Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles | Abandon by Meg Cabot | Deception by Lee Nichols | Betrayal by Lee Nichols | Bloodlines by Richelle Mead | Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon | Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout


Total Number of Books Read: 14

My favourite book of the month was:



Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

This was really hard as I have read some great books this month and this and Night Walker were some of the best books I have read this year but I have been waiting for Bloodlines for so long and loved to finally be reading it and I absolutely loved it.

My favourite book cover from this month is:


Abandon by Meg Cabot

Again this was really hard and I really love the Bloodlines cover but I LOVE this cover, I think it's beautiful and I love how it really reflects the storyline and I love how it shows the light side of the world and the dark side of it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment