Sunday, July 17

In My Mailbox (#7)


In My Mailbox!


This week I got quite a few books. I got a box of books from America, so a big thank you to Jojo for sending me them I can't wait to read all of them. I also got a book send from Maria so thank you =)



I also got some books of Netgalley to review.




What I Read!

After reading lots of book in the last two weeks, I ended up only reading one book this week. I haven't read for days but I am planning on starting my next book today so hopefully there'll be more in this section of the meme next week.


4 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see the difference between UK and US covers. What a great haul of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Wendy.
    I know I love seeing the difference in covers, they r always so different =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books
    I really want to read Simone's series, l have it on my shelf. Everyone loves it, hope you do too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks =)
    I can't wait to read them

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment