Thursday, July 28

The Time Will Come (#4)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted at Books for Company.
This is where you can post books that you have been meaning to read for a while.






I am a huge fan of Richelle Mead, she's one of my favourite authors of all time and after reading her Vampire Academy series I instantly went out and bought this series and her Dark Swan series. I read the first in the Dark Swan series and loved it so I can't wait to read this. 
But as always other books got in the way and this along with the rest of the series has been sat on my shelf for a while.

From Goodreads:
Succubus (n.) An alluring, shape-shifting demon who seduces and pleasures mortal men. Pathetic (adj.) A succubus with great shoes and no social life. See: Georgina Kincaid.
When it comes to jobs in hell, being a succubus seems pretty glamorous. A girl can be anything she wants, the wardrobe is killer, and mortal men will do anything just for a touch. Granted, they often pay with their souls, but why get technical?
But Seattle succubus Georgina Kincaid's life is far less exotic. Her boss is a middle-management demon with a thing for John Cusack movies. Her immortal best friends haven't stopped teasing her about the time she shape-shifted into the Demon Goddess getup complete with whip and wings. And she can't have a decent date without sucking away part of the guy's life. At least there's her day job at a local bookstore--free books; all the white chocolate mochas she can drink; and easy access to bestselling, sexy writer, Seth Mortensen, aka He Whom She Would Give Anything to Touch but Can't.
But dreaming about Seth will have to wait. Something wicked is at work in Seattle's demon underground. And for once, all of her hot charms and drop-dead one-liners won't help because Georgina's about to discover there are some creatures out there that both heaven and hell want to deny...

6 comments:

  1. Ohh Richelle is another author who I still haven't read a book by!!
    Hope you get to this soon and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG really????
    well what are you waiting for? lol
    She's a great author

    I'm planning on reading it in august sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to read this book, too! It's going to be awesome! I loved the VA series, and I know I'll love the Bloodlines, and I just want to read all of her writing!
    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. me 2 Louisa, Storm Born by her is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this series (Seth=yummy!)
    Richelle Mead is an auto-buy author for me, I absolutely love her writing and her characters.
    Hope you get a chance to read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool cover! I'm sure it's good given the author!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment