Thursday, July 14

The Time Will Come (#2)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.



I got the full Study trilogy over a year ago and think they sound absolutely incredible and have heard nothing bad about this series. Everyone seems to love it.
I still have to pick up the first one and read it and hope to read it soon.

From Goodreads:



Choose: A quick death…Or slow poison…
About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She'll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace—and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia.
And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly's Dust—and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison.
As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can't control. 
Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren't so clear…

Don't forget to join in and go see all the other stops listed on Books for Company's Post HERE

13 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book before but it looks really interesting and the cover is intriguing! Great post!! I'm now following your blog, too! Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/gi2wg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these books. It took me a while to get into it and read them but once I started I couldnt put them down

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cary. I'm gonna go check yours out now =)

    Michelle, I hope to fit them in really soon thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I really need to read this seires, and the similar series! I have one of them, but I really need to read them! So should you! It sounds awesome!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Louisa,
    I have the all of this series and the first 2 in the Glass series too i reli need to read them soon.

    Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loooooved Poison Study!!! It was the best in the series in my opinion, but they're all so good! Maria Snyder has such a way with words. When I found out that Poison Study was the first book she ever published, I was amazed! You should definitely get round to reading them soon! I'm hoping to get my hands on her Glass series books, so that I can read those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Phanee, I hope to get to it soon as well, I can't wait =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool new cover! And you must get to it! I read this and loved it! I have to get to book #2. New follower. :) Dawn@Read Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dawn, I'll go check out your blog now =)
    I'm hoping to get to it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. l have to admit, and this is bad, that the covers have put me off this series.
    I am currently reading Inside Out which l am enjoying though =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. really?
    i reli like the covers I think they r pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get the historical feeling from them l think that's why

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe. I got the third one first without realising it was the third lol so then i went and got the other 2

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment