Thursday, July 7

The Time Will Come (#1)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books For Company.

I have so many books that I want to read that I thought I would finally join in with this meme and see if it gives me a little bit of a push to read books that have been on my shelf for ages.
Every thursday I will post a book that I've been meaning to read and tell you a little bit about the book.



I read the first two bind-ups in this series as they got released in 2010 and absolutely loved them. I remember really complaining about having to wait months for this final bind-up and then when it got released I bought it straight away and still haven't read it.

I can't wait to find out how the series will finish so I'm hoping to get this read really soon.



Don't forget to go over to Books for Company and see what other blogs are participating in this meme.

6 comments:

  1. Ooo first week Kay lol welcome :P

    I want to read this book too, but may have to buy it first :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    and the first 2 huh? This is the third lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Mediator series, right? It's the only YA series that Meg Cabot has that has 6 books in it (bind ups to me means 2 books, and this is the third) The last 2 books in the series were great! Ioved them! Read this book soon! It's going to be great!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is.
    Thanks Louisa, I can't wait to read it, I'm hoping to get to it really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha l am like that! Wait for a book, get it and then don't get to it.
    Thanks for joining in =)
    I need to read a Meg book one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to join in for weeks but always ended up getting to friday and going crap it was yesterday lol

    I was like that i was waiting months for it and as soon as it came out went and got it the day it came out and that was august last yr :\
    lol

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment