Thursday, June 23

Updates

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd drop you a quick message to let you know some new things going on.
Firstly, I am still on my dystopian kick so watch out for some new dystopian reviews soon including the awesome Newflesh trilogy by Mira Grant. Book 1 and 2 is now available. I'm now about halfway through the first and it's amazing, so if you haven't read it I would definitely reccomend picking up a copy. It's great.

Secondly, there's a few new blogs by some friends of mine so why not go and follow them. It'll be totally worth it.
My great friend Tee just started her blog that I've helped get going so go take a look @ A Diary of a Book Addict.
Cambria started her first blog last week and it looks awesome @ The Unlocked Diary
And last but certainly not least, probably one of the best announcement is new blog Teen Fiction Centre started. My Hunger Games review is up on there and anyone can submit a review so there won't only be reviews from one person like here but a diverse range of people who read a lot of different genres.
Go see the awesomeness for yourself over @ Teen Fiction Centre

So what are you guys waiting for go follow these awesome book blogs for more book information and awesome reviews.

Happy Reading
Kayleigh
xoxo

2 comments:

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment