Saturday, May 14

New Cover Release

Night Series #1 - Night Walker
Lisa Kessler


I'm really excited about this cover release and can't wait to read this book. This is the first in a brand new series by my good friend Lisa Kessler, author of Across the Veil. If you have a e-reader i would definitely recommend getting Across the Veil, its a short story and doesn't take long to read and its really good.

I love the cover for this book, I think it's really pretty and the tag line has made me so excited to read this. "He gave up his soul for a second chance to love her..."
It just sounds incredible and by the tag line it seems like the kind of book that I will love reading and that I would be completely hooked to.

Lisa is hoping to have the official blurb for the book really soon and I will post it when it is revealed.

Happy Reading
Kayleigh
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the cover Kayleigh!!!

    The tagline is exactly the heart of the book too!!! :) I finished the edits last night... Shew!

    More info coming soon...

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay,
    Count me in! I love the cover of the book. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment