Monday, May 2

New Cover Release


The Cover for Silence the third and final book in the Hush Hush trilogy by Becca Fitzpatrick has recently been released. I love this cover, i think its beautiful and really fits in with the other covers and the story. I thought that both would be on the cover as Patch was on book one, Nora on book two so i thought that both would be on book 3. I love how the cover really shows how protective Patch is over Nora as he's saving her.

Book Synopsis
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for the love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for - and their love - forever.

Expected Publication Date: October 14, 2011


I personally can't wait to read this book because i loved the first two so much and i can't wait to see how it all ends. It sounds so exciting and amazing and i'm getting very excited for it to be released. Please leave me a comment and tell me whether you are excited for this book and what you think of the cover.

Happy Reading
Kayleigh
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cover!!! I have not read Crescendo but I cannot wait too! Maybe it will be my next read! Thanks so much for sharing and I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me neither i'm so excited for it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment