Wednesday, May 25

Cover Reveal: Clockwork Prince

Today Cassandra Clare revealed the cover of the upcoming Clockwork Prince, book 2 in the Infernal Devices Trilogy.

I really like this cover and like that Jem is on the front.

Book Blurb

In Clockwork Prince, with Mortmain vanished and the clock counting down on how long Charlotte can keep control of the Institute away from Benedict Lightwood, Will, Jem and Tessa must dig into Mortmain’s past to predict what he will do in the future, But secrets about Mortmain aren’t all they find buried — Tessa begins to uncover the truth about her own birth, and the ghosts of Will’s past return to haunt him. As Tessa grows closer to Jem, and Will is driven further toward the brink of madness by jealousy and guilt, will they discover the truth in time to halt the next phase of Mortmain’s evil plan?


I can't wait to read this book. I thought the first one was kinda slow to start off with but by the end of it, I loved it. I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen. 
The release date is currently set for December 6th.


Happy Reading
Kayleigh
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Found you through goodreads Blogger lift!

    Great cover for this book!

    Angie
    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Angie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment